What You Will Need

To hire equipment from us you either need to be an Australian or NZ citizen, or you need insurance cover agreeable to us.

We‘ll first ask you for your basic details (name, email, phone etc) but in order to complete your account we will ask you to submit the following forms of ID. You can take photos of them with your phone, or submit scans.

Australian or NZ Passport (preferred), or a citizenship certificate as well as photo ID.
Photo ID - if supplying a citizenship certificate instead of a passport.
Recent proof of address - issued in the last 90 days.

Contact Us


ARRI Trinity 2

© 2010 - 2024 Offshoot Rentals Pty Ltd

Melbourne, Australia

ABN 48 138 296 152