Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
The Canon 5D mark IV has a newly designed full frame sensor giving a highly detailed 30.4 megapixel image. The new sensor also gives you 4K video up to 30fps and 1080p video up to 60fps.
Other new features include Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, in-built intervalometer, dual pixel autofocus and a new 3.2” touch screen.
- 30.4 megapixel full frame (36mm x 24mm) CMOS sensor
- 7 fps continuous shooting
- Silent shutter mode
- Video modes: 4096x2048 (4K):30p, 1920x1080 (FHD): 60p, 1280x720 (HD): 120p
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for smooth autofocus during video recording and live view shooting
- ISO range of 100-32,000 (expandable to 50-102,400)
- 3.2 inch 1,620,000 dot Clear View II LCD monitor with touch-screen interface
- Built in Wi-Fi, NFC and GPS
- DiG!C6+ Image processor
- Integrated intervalometer for time lapse sequences, etc
The following items are included when you hire the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
- camera strap
- Canon LC-E6 battery charger
- 2x Canon LP-E6 battery
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme CF card
- USB 3.0 cable
Learn more about the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on the official product page.