Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L USM Lens
Canon's 100-400mm variable maximum aperture zoom is a flexible performer and offers that extra reach without the bulk and expense of the long, fast primes.
- Focal length: 100-400mm.
- Maximum aperture: 4.5-5.6.
- Minimum aperture: 32-40.
- Diagonal angle of view: 24° - 6°.
- Minimum focus distance: 1.8m.
- Filter size: 77mm
- Weight: 1,380g.
- Dimensions: 91.4x188mm (diameter x length).
- Focus modes: auto, manual.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.20x.
- Image Stabilisation: Yes.
The following items are included when you hire the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L USM:
- Canon ET-83C lens hood
- Canon LZ1324 lens case
- Hoya 77mm filter
- tripod collar
Learn more about the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L USM on the official product page.